- 10 Best Vibration Platform Machines 2017
- Pinty 2000W Whole Body Vibration Platform Exercise Machine Review
- 10 Best Vibration Platforms 2017
- Pinty Full Body Vibration Platform Fitness Vibration Machine with MP3
- Merax Whole Body Vibration Platform Machine Review
- Confidence Fitness Slim Full Body Vibration Platform Fitness Machine
- FBE Spa Whole Body Vibration Machine on The Doctors with Fran Drescher
- Vibration 360 Whole Body Vibration Fitness Machine
- Merax Whole Body Vibration Platform 32 Day Test
- Review & Cheapest Price Crazy Fit Vibration Plate Pro Exercise Platform
Do you want to hit the fitness center on a regular basis but can not find the moment? Stop stressing, our new product is the perfect remedy! With its compact size, it is surprisingly powerful and multi-functional. It provides 3 various levels and all you have to do is to depend on different parts of the system. You can additionally regulate the intensity levels by just clicking the free of charge push-button control. It does not just assist you slim down however it additionally advertises blood flow, so you will certainly come to be healthier all around. With many wonderful features and a budget friendly cost, what are you waiting for?
Power: 1.5 HP electric motor
Usage: 200 W.
Voltage: 220-240 V.
Frequency: 50 ~ 60/HZ.
Amplitude: 0 ~ 10 mm.
Speed Range: 99 Levels.
Max. Weight Capacity: 330lbs.
Product Weight: 35lbs.
Product Size: 26.8" x 15.4" x 5.5".
Package Weight: 39lbs.
Bundle Size: 30.7" x 17.3" x 8.3".
1 x resonance device.
2 x removable resistance band.
1 x push-button control.
1 x guidebook.