Mugig Clip-on Tuner for Guitar, Ukulele, Bass With LCD Display
Bass Guitar Tuner, Top 10 Collection // New & Popular 2017
Acoustic Guitar Tuner, Top 10 Collection // New & Popular 2017
General Accessories – Tuning, Top 10 Collection // New & Popular 2017
Mugig T-1 is a chromatic musical tool receiver, additionally sustains several adjusting settings of guitar, bass, violin and ukulele.
This clip-on design tuner is optimal for adjusting your tools by disregarding the background noise, which feels your music tool's vibration rather than making use of audio.
– Quality environmental-friendly ABS applied, Scientific layout with elegant handiwork guarantee no break in use.
– Low malfunctioning price of much less than 0.1%, which is much far listed below the sector for digital products.
– Perfect for string tools like acoustic/classical/electric guitar, bass, violin, ukulele, mandolin, banjo.
– Small dimension, however with extremely brilliant & large LCD show, which has 38% better sight compared to typical tuner on the marketplace.
– Orange display screen on the right indicates sharp note, on the left suggests level note. Eco-friendly indicates the appropriate note.
– Very easy to run, just one button controls whatever: activate/ off as well as setting adjusting modes according to your instruments.
– Thick & removable top quality silicon pad on the clip fits well on the headstock of your instrument without damaging its surface.
– The receiver head turns 360 levels for any examining angle for your very easy analysis.
– Battery consisted of, auto off for no signal spotted for 5 minutes to conserve energy.
– Tuning array: A0( 27.5 Hz) ~ C8( 4186Hz).
– Tuning scale: Chromatic, Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele.
– Precision: 1Cent.
– A4: 430Hz- 450Hz.
– Color: Black.
– Power Supply: 3V( CR2032 lithium battery included).
– Demensions: 1.34( W) x1.46( D) x1.89( H) inch.
– Weight: 0.06 lb.
1 x T-1 Tuner.
1 x individual manual.
1 x coin battery.
All items we offers could be changed as well as refunded in six months. if you have any troubles. Pls do not hesitate to contact us.